List of Topics and Abstract Submission
The abstract submission system has been closed!
- Light in Culture and Heritage
- Urban Lighting Light and Ecology
- Integrative Lighting
- Colour and Lighting in Virtual Reality
- Horticultural Lighting
General topics related to CIE Divisions:
- Division 1: Vision and Colour
- Division 2: Physical Measurement of Light and Radiation
- Division 3: Interior Environment and Lighting Design
- Division 4: Transportation and Exterior Applications
- Division 6: Photobiology and Photochemistry
- Division 8: Image Technology
All abstracts will undergo a double-blind review by a panel of experts.
Abstracts should be prepared using the CIE 2021 template.
To compliment the live presentations, either in-person or online, we are requesting that all papers accepted as oral presentations are submitted as recordings in advance of the conference.
Provisional Dates and Deadlines
- Abstract Submission Closes: April 6, 2021
submissions before this date would be helpful
- Authors Notified: May 10, 2021
- Early Registration Deadline: June 28, 2021
NOTE: When planning your approvals and permissions to register for CIE 2020, please take into account the requirement to register by the early deadline when you are presenting a paper at the conference.
- Deadline for full paper submission fo conference proceedings: August 7, 2021
- Deadline for submission of recorded presentations, August 17,2021
Open Access of Proceedings Papers
Upon submitting their full papers for the conference proceedings authors will have the opportunity to request that their papers be made open access. More information about this opportunity will be provided soon.